1. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT stop to ask people things on the street and expect them to think it's normal. Apparently it is the status quo in this wonderful town to never look where you are going, drive too close to the vehicle in front of you, and be shocked when someone asks you (politely I might add) where the nearest ATM would be.
2. It's really REALLY crowded near Alston street.
3. Street parking downtown (near the university) is practically impossible.
4. This small town girl needs to learn how to maneuver in a large city.
5. The clerks at Walgreen's are really nice, especially when you look completely overwhelmed and you let them know their makeup and hair are not messed up and there are no crumbs in their lip gloss.