Friday, September 2, 2011

Congratulations Are in Order & New Motivation

One of my BEST FRIENDS is getting married!!


I cannot wait to see one of my best friends marry her beau. They are seriously too cute. I love seeing them together and I cannot wait to see what the Lord is going to do as he molds them into a Marriage Mastermind!

Congratulations to the future Mr. and Mrs. Jimmerson.


The new motivation part is that I get to be in the wedding! (I’m really excited because I’ve never been in one- not even as the cutie-pie flower girl). Anyhow, I get to be in this one and I am going to use this as motivation to fuel my slim-down. I think that this is as good a reason as any to get on this thing.

I am not the maid of honor but because she lives in New York and is going to Medical School (Kia, girl I don’t know how you do it. you’re amazing) I will be posting tips and tricks for the {pseudo} maid of honor as I happen along good ones.

Also- If you have any tips you’d like to leave I’d LOVE to hear about it!

Progress: My clothes fit looser- my weight has not dropped.

No comments: