What is in my head:
- I want to be a teacher.
- I need to pray more.
- I need to sleep more.
- Why can’t I think of any other sing but a Sugarland song and the chorus from “Rock of Ages”.
- I should listen to some music.
- Can I even go back to school? What would my life look like if I did? Could I even function working full time and going to school full time?
- For the love of Pete why is it so cold in here??
- How come I always use two question marks to emphasize a question?
- I should learn more about typography.
- Maybe I’ll get a weighted jump rope so that I will actually have fun while doing cardio… yeah, right, like that is even a possibility. Riki Lake lost 20 lbs. in 6 weeks… I bet that I could do that too… yeah, totally. If she can do it, so can I. Well, I can try. Okay, no bread, peanut butter, jelly or cookies for six weeks. That’s until December 7th. My birthday is on November 26… I can cheat for my birthday. I really want cake for my birthday. And I want pumpkin pie. And caramel… Okay, be strong and I can do this, right? Yeah, the weighted jump rope (is there even such a thing?) and me. And probably Corynne’s encouragement. A lot of Corynne’s encouragement will be needed (got that, Cryn?).
- Weighted jumpropes do exist.
- Kitty cat mug:
- Other recent photos:
|let me draw your hand.|
|Pumpkin bread pudding|
|Cousins and Cousin's girlfriend at dinner.|
|Put your hand here.|
|Giant legs and normal sized Dave or is Dave just far away?|
|Sword fighting. For reals.|
|Sunset the other way.|
|Sun set the right way.|