Friday, November 18, 2011

It’s Friday night


And I just, just, just! Got Paid! Money money money money… okay I’m still on a boy band/ 90’s music kick. I’m sorry. I’ll stop. Maybe… Which is better: constant Christmas music or AWESOME 90’s boy band music? Personally, I’d like a mix of the two. Maybe Christmas music sung by boy bands… what?! No, that’s crazy…


Yeah, that just happened. I’m sorry. I had to do it. I couldn’t help myself. (P.s. I know that the video is covering stuff a little- I just don't know how to fix that... sorry!)

What are you doing this weekend? I’m going to grocery shop/ wander aimlessly at Target and Trader Joes,  take my baby sister (she isn’t a baby, I just like to call her that when I’m being nice- usually I call her something glamorous like Snot Head or Booger Brains... Something that has to do with mucus for sure) shopping at Jeremy’s in Berkeley (if you haven’t been you NEED to go. Now. Stop reading this and get in your car and drive there and buy stuff. It’s phenomenal. Well, maybe that is a little exaggeration… it’s a pretty sweet store with some pretty sweet deals on some pretty sweet stuff) and go to church (twice- baller!) and hang out with friends. Jam.Packed.Boom.

I like having my weekends jam packed with stuff to do and I also like them to be completely empty (which won’t happen until the holidays are over I’m sure- Oh shoot- I haven’t even written a lot about the Holidays like a good little blogger… oops. I’ll get right on that… next week…). 

Happy weekend!

Bridge shot:

1 comment:

Jill | Dulce Dough said...

I hope you had a great time shopping! My shopping options are kind of limited where I live--I so wish we had a Trader Joe's nearby!