Friday, November 11, 2011

Today has been a really fun day.


I really love Friday’s. They always seem to pop up with so many fun things to do (even at the office!!).

Today I…

  • Fixed our behemoth printer dubbed Tj JR!!!! {The name is funny if you know Tj, but since you don’t you probably won’t find it funny}
  • I created and nurtured a Spice Girls Pandora station. Yes, I did. No, I didn't let “Barbie Girl” by Aqua play. I just couldn't let myself go there. I did make it play “Waterfalls” by T.L.C. I tried really hard not to sing... I sang under my breath…

                Seriously, Mya was amazing… where did she go? Oh, there she is…
                … I forgot how much I love the Backstreet Boys and N’Sync
I just had so many fond memories FLOOD INTO MY HEAD of jumping on my bed, singing into a pretend microphone belting {at the top of my lungs with no shame & completely off key} “all you people, can’t you see, can’t you see, how you’re love is affecting our reality” and “Bye, Bye, Bye”. Oh, so good.
  • I braided my hair. I don’t have pictures, but I really like it. It was inspired by this post at "A Beautiful Mess". Lovely, lovely blog but you probably already know because you probably already read it.

                Sing it J-Lo… Her love don’t cost a thing…  except two (or is it three) really expensive                 divroces… oops... was that mean?

  • I had chili from Rudy’s Can’t Fail Café {seriously- I need to learn how to make this stuff, it’s amazing}
  • I listened to Gungor, Page CXVI, India Arie and Boyce Avenue today. Good music.
  • I organized the shipping area at work (woot!) I laughed as I was telling someone that "their job is not finished until you put away all of your supplies that you took out" because my mother always told me that and I would get so mad! Mom- you're in my head. How do you feel about that? :)


The other fun thing that is happening today is with my church, Sanctuary Berkeley. We are going to head up to Epic Faith Church in San Rafael to see Page CXVI in concert, for free. Yep, that’s awesome. Yep, I'm stoked. Have a little listen to what will be tickling my ears in a few hours...


...sooo many links today...

No comments: